This fudge is a re-make of my favourite fudge recipe, with some added spices to give it some warm, festive flavour. It’s so good and so simple to make. All you have to do is melt and mix, and in minutes you’re fudge is ready.
For mix-ins I went with cranberries and pistachios, but you can go for a different combination…it’s really easy to customize…walnuts, goji berries, or raisins would also be good.
If you get a chance to try this, take a picture and tag it #peacemealxo on instagram. I’d love to see your fudge creations!
- 1 cup melted cacao butter
- 1 cup cashews, soaked in boiling water for 20 minutes and then drained
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp ground vanilla
- ¾ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped cranberries + extra for topping
- ½ cup chopped pistachios + extra for topping
- Line a shallow square or rectangular dish with parchment paper (a tupperware container or a brownie pan would work well).
- Mix all ingredients, except cranberries and pistachios in a mixer or blender and blend until you have a thick, smooth mixture.
- Stir in the cranberries and pistachios
- Pour into your dish, use a spatula to even it out and sprinkle some extra cranberries and pistachios on top.
- Freeze for 15 minutes to set.
- Cut into squares and eat right away or store in the fridge for up to a week