This chocolate milk is everything that you want chocolate milk to be. Thick, creamy, sweet and chocolatey. And you can make it at home with just a few ingredients…. And all you’ve gotta do is blend.
DIY - Thick and Creamy Chocolate Milk
This drink is thick, creamy and sweet just like chocolate milk should be! It's easy to make and goes perfectly with cookies or cake for an afternoon snack.
Serves: 1 cup
- 1 cup almond milk (I used homemade)
- ⅛ cup cocoa powder (plus up to ⅛ cup more if you want it more chocolatey)
- 1 square of dark chocolate (~25g)
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- 1-3 tbsp maple syrup (I used 1.5....add more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tsp melted cocoa butter (optional but delicious)
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until well combined and no chunks are left.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.