These soft and chewy bars are full of fiber and protein and make a perfect mid afternoon pick-me-up or a filling snack for anytime of the day.
refined sugar free
filling, healthy and delicious
Each little bar is packed full of oats, nuts, and seeds, sweetened with figs and maple syrup, and drizzled with a thick peanut butter chocolate sauce. It’s a great option when you need a healthy energy boost.
They’re also super easy to customize. The figs can be swapped for dates, almond butter for any other nut butter, and any combination of nuts or seeds can be used to change up the flavours.
Little Bit Of Everything Bars
Makes 10 bars
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (roughly 8) large, soft figs, chopped
- 1/2 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk
- Preheat oven to 375 F and line a 9″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the oats, nutmeg, pumpkin seeds and walnuts.
- In a mixer, mix the almond butter, almond milk, figs and maple syrup until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour the wet mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well until everything is combined
- Pour it into the baking pan and even out the top with a spoon
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- 1/2 cup smooth, unsalted peanut butter
- 6 tbsp maple syrup
- 3-4 tbsp almond milk or other milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetenened cacao powder
- pinch of ground vanilla
- salt to taste (optional)
- Stir the peanut butter and maple syrup together until well combined.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk and stir until you have a sticky, caramel like consistency
- Mix in the cacao and vanilla
- Add more milk a little bit at a time until it has a pour-able consistency
- Pour over top of bars once they are cool