This simple recipe is my absolute favourite, go-to salad dressing. It only takes a bowl, a spoon, and a couple of minutes to make and goes perfectly on everything from green salads to quinoa salads, rice or even pasta!
It’s sweet, garlicky, and has a light tang from the vinegar.
If you get a chance to try this dressing, snap a picture and tag it #peacemealxo on instagram….I’d love to see it!
- 1 large garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tbsp dijon or seed mustard
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients, in the order listed to a small cup and stir well until combined.
- Enjoy poured over salad or grains