This bubbly, frothy, matcha latte is one of my favourite things to sip on chilly days. It’s delicious, warm and cozy and packed with health benefits. Plus it couldn’t be easier to make! All you’ve gotta do is blend up a few ingredients and pour them into your favourite mug.
Start by putting on some water to boil, then just add a handful of cashews, a spoonful of cocoa butter, a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg, a heaping spoonful of matcha and some dates to your blender. After adding the boiling water, the result is a creamy, smooth, bright green and frothy drink to pour into your favourite tea mug.
Drink as is, or top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
I hope you get a chance to try this! Take a picture and tag it #peacemealxo on instagram if you do!
- ⅛ cup cashews
- 1 tsp cocoa butter (doesn't need to be melted)
- 1 tsp matcha
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground vanilla (or liquid)
- 2-4 soft dates (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1 cup boiling water
- optional toppings- coconut whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream and nutmeg if desired